Family

Family

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fert Report

So 9:07 am my phone rings and I'm still laying in bed so my first thought was "Who the hell is calling me at 9am after I had surgery yesterday" I grab my phone and see that it is a Walter Reed number. I knew then it was good news because last time when I had a low number of embryos she didn't call until sometime around 2pm. I know for a fact that they start retrievals around 9am when the doctors are done with the clinic so she must have just recently gotten over to the lab.  When I answered Darshna (The nurse who I was crying all over yesterday) was giddy to tell me the news....


I had 16 mature eggs.....

AND..... 14 of them fertilized.

WE HAVE 14 EMBRYOS

I am SHOCKED. I can't believe it. We may actually have something to freeze!!!!!!

I'm guessing due to the doctors impression of some of the eggs yesterday that we may have some that don't make it. That's ok the important part is that they have a chance to survive and WE have a chance to have a baby. Maybe even more in the future if we get some frozen ones.

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! We go in for our day 3 embryo report and possible day 3 transfer on Sat.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND PRAYERS!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment