Family

Family

Monday, October 8, 2012

Now we wait

This morning was our transfer. When the doctor came in we were suprised to see that we had 8 blastocysts. I was shocked.

Day 5 Report:
14 embryos
3 - Grade BB blasts
1 - Grade CB blast
6 - Grade CC blasts
2 = early blasts unable to be graded at this point
2 - arrested

The doctor talked with us a little about the possiblity of twins with higher graded blasts. We explained we know the risks and that was pretty much the end of the dicussion. He did say if one splits we will need to seriously consider a reduction but that was it. I'm not expecting that to happen so we're not even going to discuss it.

We transferred two of the grade BBs and signed for whatever was left to be frozen. The last BB will be and the CB might be able to since the second letter is graded a B and that is the more important grading. The two early blasts may make it to be frozen as well although we tried that last time and they didn't end up making it.

We are so excited that we will at least have one frozen embryo. That gives us hope that if this doesn't work we at least have one more shot with a single embryo transfer.

Now we just wait 9 days and hope it works.

Here's a picture of our BB blastocysts.




1 comment:

  1. Hoping the 2ww flies by, praying this is it and you get a great beta, a great pregnancy and healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete