Family

Family

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

10 weeks

Today we had our appointment with the new OB. She was GREAT. We waiting a very short time and they quickly got done with all of the history and everything. She was so understanding about our fears after doing IVF and I could tell she knew what she was talking about and just how much we had actually been through to have these babies. It felt so great to have someone who just understood that we needed extra support. We did an ultrasound and te babies look great. We even saw baby B moving around. They were measuring right one time even a day ahead and heart beats were great. This dr likes to see her IVF patients every two weeks until we are comfortable with everything just because she knows we have increased fears. It makes me feel so much better to know that she'll really be keeping a close watch on them. We can have an ultrasound at every appointment but that is a lot so we're undecided on how many we want. I don't want too much interference but it is such a stress relief to know they are ok. I guess we will decide in two weeks. I would really like to do an ultrasound at 16 weeks to try and see the genders early.

Just a short update for now. I'll try and scan some pictures and update later on this week/weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment