Nothing is official yet but I've been calling Walter Reed and since this Sept our last chance with the military program they are going to work on getting us into the cycle. The nurse said that right now it looks like we'll make it in but there are a lot of people who have not been scheduled yet that have already paid deposits. We may end up waiting until the very end of the cycle which is around Sept 21st but that's ok. She said she'll know in about a week and half.
I'm so nervous to do it again. I have fears of everything that happened this time happening again. I really wish we had frozen ones so we could do a FET. I'm worried that a fresh cycle may not ever work for us.
I realized yesterday that at the end of this month it will be one year since I was diagnosed with PCOS and September marks the one year mark since starting Clomid and us trying with medical assistance.
A whole year has gone by....
People I know have babies and are pregnant again in that time period.
What do we have to show for our past year??....diagnoses, scars from surgery, a failed IVF and a lot of debt. Not to mention the emotional roller coaster we have been on.
I hope September is a better month for us. Cross your fingers that we get in.
No comments:
Post a Comment