Family

Family

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Round Two

and so it begins.....

Last night was the first injection of Lupron. I hate this stuff. Last time I had a low grade fever for 4 days, my body hurt and I slept for a good two to three hours every afternoon and went to bed between 8 and 9 and woke up between 8 and 9. So yea...considering I won't be able to sleep nearly as much this time around I'm thinking my symptoms are going to be a lot worse. The hot flashes today were horrible. I felt like my whole body was on fire.

To top all of that off I have some kind of yucky crap going around school. My Google med school degree tells me that it was a cold and now I have reactive airway dysfunction syndrome. I say that because that's what three doctors before this joke at patient first have told me and with past experience I have never gotten rid of a cough like this without inhalers. He also had a Google med degree because he pulled out his iphone during the appointment to google what I was telling him. He however disagreed and told me I have an infection and that I need a z-pack. He said this was the best option at the current moment because I had a low grade fever....um hello idiot...did you not hear me when I said the last time I took Lupron I had a 99ish fever for 4ish days??? By the way mine was 99.1 today. So I'm stuck with this cough and I sound horrible. It gets to the point that I cough so much that it's hard to catch my breath. How this doesn't warrent an inhaler is beyond me.

So pretty much we're off to a fantastic start.... :/ I'm hoping things get better because I'm not sure if I can handle another failed IVF. Now I must go write sub plans at 9pm at night because of being last minute signed up for a conference tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment