Sorry for the lack of updates I guess it is a good thing that life and work have been keeping me super busy. To start off our baseline was the 18th. I don't remember a count of the antral follicles. I just remember that they were there. I know it was less than last time but seeing as last time we were in the "perfect" range for success and it failed I decided not to care as much this time. We saw the Dr that we really liked last time. He saw a pocket of that dreaded fluid :(. He said we'll just keep watching it but he seems to think it will go away on it's own. I could see it this time. It was a lot larger than last time so that concerns me. He was questioning if I ever had polyps but I never have so he didn't seem concerned. I hope that gets better by our next sono. Due to the fluid they could not measure my lining but I could see it looked pretty thin. I think I might be trying the progesterone in oil shots this time because the endometrin didn't seem to do much for me.
I again questioned the single embryo policy again. He said we are no longer in the mandatory single embryo transfer but that they might strongly encourage only transferring one. So I guess we'll see. He wasn't too open to discussing it much and said our main concern right now needed to be making sure we get more mature eggs and I agree with that. So on that I guess we will just wait and see how things are going once we get there but I did make it clear I don't care how small of an increase the success is I am not walking out that door without knowing I can confidently say we tried everything we absolutely could.
Today we start stims again. I've already had some ovary pain but I'm thinking its from the drop in Lupron. I guess we will see. I'll hopefully be updating with good news again next Thursday after our sono appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment