We're triggering tonight! Surgery is on Wed at 10:30am.
I saw the head dr this morning. He said the fluid was minimal and if he wasn't looking for it he wouldn't have noticed it. So it's not an issue. YAY!
My E2 is still REALLY REALLY high but when the nurse called she said I am going to be taking the full dose of the HCG trigger which means they must not think over stimulation is too much of a risk or else they would have told me to do the half dose. I think the other doctor may have miscounted my follicles because Dr. Payson today counted 18 and the doctor before that counter 16. So I'm not to concerned about over stimulation.
So we finally got some good news. We're back on track and surgery is on WED!!!!! That means transfer back in is either Sat or Mon. So close to the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment